Thursday, August 19, 2010

Backseat "Treasures"

Not 20 minutes before writing this, I tried to think of something to blog about and had nothing. Then I saw the Armor-All wipes I bought three weeks ago and decided to finally clean out my car. Now I have blogging material! Sounds so exciting so far, doesn't it? It's truly amazing that people are willing to ride with me after they see what my car looks like. This is what I found in the backseat:

1. A denim jacket that I forgot I owned
2. A bridesmaid dress
3. Broken shoes
4. Shoe box from the replacement shoes
5. Miscellaneous papers, receipts and other paper garbage
6. Perfectly usable tissue paper
7. A wad of gum stuck to the carpet on the floor board (note to self: never let children in the car when they are chewing gum! Yuck! I don't even remember giving Sky gum, and I never even buy orange gum, so where the heck did this even come from?! Ugh!)
8. The deed to my house

That last one is really embarrassing. Something that important should be filed away for safekeeping, but apparently I seriously lack organization! But now I'm excited to hop back in behind the wheel and show off my new clean interior. That's so lame... I wonder how long it will stay this way? Probably not for long.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I am not the only one with the dirty car problem!!!! Wait until you have kids, because that makes it even worse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid of that. Ideally, I wouldn't let my kids eat in the car, but that's probably completely unrealistic. Maybe I'll just limit what they're allowed to eat in the car. Talk to me in 5 years and see how that's working, lol.

    ReplyDelete