Monday, July 19, 2010

New Favorite Blogs

Over the past few weeks I've really been enjoying reading crafting/sewing blogs. I'm liking this more than coming up with my own blogging material (because my life and hobbies apparently are not that interesting, surprise, surprise!). I thought I'd share of few of the sites with you:

MADE - www.dana-made-it.com Blogger Dana creates funky clothes, has great tutorials and inspires me to learn to sew! I can't wait to buy a sewing machine! I'm practically counting down the days till I'll have enough moola saved...

All Things Thrifty - www.allthingsthrifty.com Brooke has great tutorials on refinishing furniture and reupholstering chairs (another project that I'm dying to do! Not exactly a project for a beginner seamstress, but a girl's gotta dream, right?)

I Create It - www.i-create-it.blogspot.com Danielle also refinishes furniture and has beautiful do-it-yourself decorating ideas. She has a few tutorials, including one for making pin-tucked pillows that I think I could tackle. Add that to my to-do list of sewing projects!

Noodleheads - www.noodleheads.blogspot.com Anna creates clothes and other goodies for her kids. I totally want to be the mom that creates fun stuff for her kids to wear and play with. She also designed this clutch that I can't wait to make!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I've been wishing for a sewing machine lately too! I want to learn to make sweet little baby things. I knit, but it seems to me that sewing would go so much faster . . .

    ReplyDelete