Friday, February 18, 2011

Sick Day

I'm not a superstitious person, but I think I jinxed myself the other day by proclaiming how my multivitamins must be keeping me healthy because I didn't call in sick once last year. Then I woke up with a scratchy throat yesterday. Tylenol masked my aches and pains so I could make it through the work day, but this morning I woke up with a lovely cough and even more aches. My sick-day free streak officially ended today. It's almost 6 pm and I'm still in my pjs, haven't brushed my hair and really haven't left the bed. Today, I'm thankful for satellite tv (sorry, Jamie!) because it passed the time while I waited for Alex to get home from work. I'm also thankful for President's Day on Monday so I have an extra day off work to recover. Hopefully I'll be good as new by then and can write a more interesting post! Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment