Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Alex!

Alex turned 26 today. He likes to keep birthday festivities low-key, but I can't help but try to make the day special doing things that the birthday boy likes because I think birthdays are time for celebration and fun. I asked him what he wanted to eat for birthday dinner and dessert since that was always a tradition in my family when I was growing up. He wanted a chicken dish that his mom makes, so we made plans to have dinner with his family and my mom came, too (dad had to work). Last week, the big stinker guessed that I was going to have his car windows tinted (which he's been dying for!), but he has to wait until Monday to have it done. How the heck he guessed that with no clues is beyond me; I hadn't said a word about it!

Here are a few pictures to remember the day (Sky was being so cute today, as usual, and he was pretending to be a dog, in the last picture):



No comments:

Post a Comment