Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Lately...


Lately, I've been cherishing all the cuddles, hugs, smiles, giggles and all other adorableness this cutie wants to dish out my way. She is just growing up way too fast:

Playing with her cousins' tinker toys in PA in May
 
I've been snacking frequently on garlic-lover's hummus, my new-found food addiction (Warning: You'll be keeping vampires and husbands away with your garlic breath after you indulge! Haha!). I got mine at Aldi. Pair with garlic, Parmesan, and herb pita chips and you're.in.heaven.

I've been spending more time doing this during Natalie's nap time:


So, life is pretty good right now. Snuggles, snacking, and sleeping sounds like a mom's dream come true, right? Well, another dream is coming true because I'm expecting baby #2! I'll share more details in another post, but I found out the good news the weekend before Mother's Day and am due January 11, 2014. This pregnancy has been fairly similar to my pregnancy with Natalie. Lots of nausea, exhaustion, a few food aversions and lots of excitement! God is soooo good!!!





1 comment:

  1. Yay, so excited to see the announcement! So, so happy for you!!! It's so fun, Natalie and Gwen are about a year apart, and now Gwen and your new baby will be about a year apart! And I LOVE hummus and pita chips, and Derek makes fun of me after I eat the garlic stuff too - haha!

    ReplyDelete