Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Eight is Great!

So, I think this blog has turned into an online baby book for my first born. It seems as though I can't think of much else to write about other than her life. Every once in a while I think about writing about something more personal, and then I doubt myself and don't write anything til it's time for another monthly update on Natalie. One of these days I'll get back into writing about other stuff...

Here are a few things that have happened during Natalie's eighth month of life:

-Started saying "dada" and "mama", usually when she's upset and needs one of us
-She loves to take steps when you hold her hands
-Tried prunes, green beans, navy beans, puffs (which she has mastered at this point), oatmeal, baked apples and asparagus
-Started using the convertible car seat
-Has become much more sociable, but also bashfully smiles at everyone who talks to her
-Started crawling very slowly on her hands and knees
-Pushed herself into a sitting position from laying down on 8/15
-Pulled up to standing in her crib on 8/16/12
-Claps her hands (so cute!!!)
-Traveled to another state (Ohio) and met her Aunt Kim and cousins, Ashley and Caitlin for the first time
-We had to lower her crib mattress so she didn't fall out when she stood up in bed

I'm so excited to watch my baby girl grow up. It's sad that time has gone by so quickly, but every day brings new joys and adventure with it. I can't imagine life any other way. We are so blessed!!!



1 comment:

  1. Aw, she is so cute! She's growing so fast! And I love the stripes on the wall behind her crib . . . I can't remember if I've seen those in another picture before or not, but they look great!

    ReplyDelete